The Belfry Hotel & Resort is set to become a haven for foodies across The Midlands and beyond as it brings to the table a brand new taster menu in its iconic Ryder Grill restaurant.
To celebrate the launch of the new menu, England’s leading resort will host two taster evenings on Tuesday 2nd and Wednesday 3rd May 2017, where keen purveyors of fine food will get the chance to sample seven courses of culinary delights.
Created by Head Chef William Dimartino, Executive Head Chef Robert Bates and Head Pastry Chef Dean Cole, the menu will showcase the freshest and finest of locally sourced, seasonal produce.
Head Chef, Dimartino commented, “We are exceptionally proud to serve the new tasting menu in The Ryder Grill which is a real celebration of the exquisite produce we pride ourselves on.
“By carefully crafting the menu around the seasons, it means that we can use ingredients which are perfectly primed for eating, which has an incredible impact on the taste of the food.
The seven course taster menu at Ryder Grill is available for £40 per person with the option of adding a specially selected array of wines for an extra £25.
7 course Ryder Grill Taster menu for £40 per person
- Amuse Bouche
- Asparagus with duck egg mayo, brioche crumb, burnt onion powder, edible flowers
- Whipped chicken liver parfait, savoury granola, pineapple & vanilla gel
- Sea Trout with almond puree, charred spring onion, chorizo, purple sprouting broccoli
- Spring Lamb, charred baby gem, artichoke hummus, red pepper, broad bean
- Vanilla crème brulee, poached Strawberries
- Passion fruit tart, Mango, bitter Chocolate, Coconut
Executive Head Chef, Robert Bates commented “We think that the variety of dishes on the menu will ensure that there really is something for everyone and we’re anticipating it will be a very popular dining experience.”
Spaces at the taster evening are limited, for more information or to book call 01675 238 600
The Belfry Hotel & Resort, Lichfield Road, Wishaw, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands, B76 9PR.