Founders Myles Hopper and Giles Humpries are available for comment and interview
Mindful Chef, the UK’s highest rated recipe box service*, is proud to be one of the 175 small to medium sized businesses in the UK that is certified as a B-Crop. Determined to use its business as a force for good, Mindful Chef strives to balance its profits with people and the planet, thus creating a positive impact on everything they do.
Mindful Chef mission statement: Our mission is to supply ethically and sustainably sourced food, empower people to live healthier lives, and use our business to educate and help reduce our impact on the environment, by tackling food waste, and using hunger to end hunger.
What makes Mindful Chef B-Corp:
- Over 5 million meals donated to children living in poverty through One Feeds Two
- Zero food waste with pre-portioned ingredients
- Supporting British farmers and producers using 100% British meat and sustainably sourced fish
- Local and ethically sourced ingredients straight from farm to fork
- Currently climate neutral and on a mission to be Net Zero by 2030
- Packaging returns programme including reusable ice-packs