This Valentine’s Day, Artisan Coffee Co. is providing the perfect way to give back with its new Q-Club – a club that rewards loyal customers with what they love most, coffee products and exclusive access to Artisan Coffee Co.’s expertise. Recognising the value of community, Q-Club aims to bring people together and deliver delicious coffee that everyone can enjoy. Named after Q-graders, the coffee industry’s
equivalent to a wine sommelier, Q-Club celebrates accessible quality coffee, and rewards loyalty. The
club works on a points basis, in which, every time members enjoy Artisan Coffee Co.’s coffee and
products, they gain increased access to exclusive perks, and points that can be redeemed for vouchers.
Points are rewarded as follows:
- 10 points for every £1 spent
- 10 points for every like on @artisancoffeecompany’s Facebook
- 25 points for every follow of @artisancoffee_co on Instagram
- 50 points when they share #ArtisanCoffeeCo. creations on Facebook
- 150 points when members refer a friend, who will receive a £10 voucher upon joining
And for every 1000 points accrued, members will receive a £10 voucher to spend at artisancoffeeco.com.
With a further 200 points on their birthday, from Artisan Coffee Co.
The perks don’t stop there with access to:
- Early access to new products and promotions
- Invites to exclusive Q Club events
- Access to top tips and insights from Artisan’s dedicated team of in-house coffee experts
- Free entry into prize drawers
- Plus more to come …
Artisan Coffee Co.’s Q Club will launch on 14th Feb. The first 100 customers to sign up and make a purchase will receive a gift (Q Club KeepCup, coffee bags and chocolates). Plus, if members sign up in
February, Artisan Coffee Co. will add all points from previous purchases to their account.
In addition to its Q-Club, Artisan Coffee Co. is also excited to announce that it is now partnering with
Podback, the UK’s leading coffee pod recycling scheme, and eco-friendly and sustainable solution to
consuming and recycling used coffee pods.
For more information please contact [email protected]