Melform is a leader in the field of temperature controlled transport systems.
With over 50 years of experience in temperature controlled transport, Melform produces insulated and refrigerated containers, as well as, a wide range of trays and accessories. Melform represents a reliable partner where temperature is the fundamental element for safeguarding the quality of the product, from banqueting to catering, from vending to HORECA.
With a highly qualified technical department, Melform can study solutions tailored to specific requirements for storage and transportation of perishable goods, always with safety and quality in mind.
Insulated and refrigerated containers fully comply with current regulations; they allow to properly work in HACCP environment and can be provided with ATP certification.
- Simultaneous transport of multitemperature loads using one vehicle, reducing investment costs.
- A durable transport solution. Fully recyclable at the end of their operational life.
- Ease to clean to prevent contamination.
- Transport of perishable goods without interrupting the cold chain and with constant temperature monitoring through the use of USB data loggers.
TEMPERATURE ALWAYS UNDER CONTROL
A complete line of insulated and refrigerated containers for the maintenance of hot, fresh and frozen products. Manufactured using rotational moulding technology our containers are free of sharp edges, joints and welds.
A CLOSER LOOK AT THE MODULAR SYSTEMS
Suitable for catering and banqueting companies, the innovative MELFORM modular system allows
ACCURACY AND RELIABILITY
Melform containers allow for precision in temperature control, with a degree of accuracy in temperature adjustment of +/- 0.5°C
- Ideal for Catering, Logistics & Pharmaceutical
- Ease to transport by car
- Suitable for carrying compositions of Gastronorm pans 1/2+ 1/3
- Temperature range from -30°C to +40°C
- ATP Certified for the transportation of perishable goods by road
- Fully recyclable at the end of their operating life
- ISO 9001:2008 certified management systems
- NF certified and safe to use in a HACCP environment